Youth electrocuted, 5 burnt


 Morena : A youth was electrocuted while five people sustained serious burn injuries when electric current spread in four households – due to a sudden glitch in nearby high-tension line – in a colony at Madhya Pradesh’s Morena district in the wee hours today, police said. Electric current spread through electrical equipment and iron items in the households at 0200 hrs. Neesham (18) was electrocuted when he tried to open a refrigerator. He died on the spot. Five people, including three women, sustained burns and were admitted to the District Hospital.

Share it
Top