Haryana to install 3,050 solar water pumps during current fiscal



Chandigarh : Haryana government has decided to install 3050 solar water pumps of 2 HP, 5 HP and 10 HP during current financial year in the state with 10 per cent farmer’s share and the remaining 90 per cent cost would be shared by the central and state governments as financial assistance.


This was stated by Minister of State for New and Renewable Energy Dr Banwari Lal while launching the web portal for the online services for grid connected rooftop solar power plants and solar water heating systems here today. Describing Renewable Energy as the energy of future, he said that state government is committed to promoting renewable energy in the State in line with the national goal of 1.75 lakh MW capacity addition by year 2022.

Share it
Top