Fire breaks out in Patliputra Express

 Narsinghpur :  Panic gripped passengers of Pune-Patna Pataliputra Express when a fire broke out in the pantry car near Gadarwara station today, Railway sources said. Assistant Station Master of Gadarwara Amjad Khan said the sparks came out from the wheels due to friction in the break shoes. The passengers stopped the train by pulling chain thereby an imminent disaster was averted. Railway employees rushed to the spot and released the break shoe immediately. Later, the train started for its destination, the sources said.

Tags:    Fire breaks out 
Share it