May 2019 sales of TVS Motor Co registered at 307,106 units

May 2019 sales of TVS Motor Co registered at 307,106 units

Mumbai, Auto Major, TVS Motor Company registers sales of 307,106 units in May 2019 as against 309,865 units in the month of May 2018. Total two-wheelers registered sales of 294,326 units in May 2019 as against 298,135 units in May 2018, company said in a filing with BSE. Domestic two-wheeler sales registered sales of 236,807 units in May 2019 as against 246,231 units in May 2018. Motorcycle sales grew by 13 percent with sales increasing from 126,711 units in May 2018 to 142,787 units in May 2019. Scooter sales of the Company grew by 2 per cent from 95,879 units in May 2018 to 98,202 units in May 2019. Three-wheeler of the Company grew by 9 per cent increasing from 11,730 units in May 2018 to 12,780 units registered in May 2019. The Company's total exports grew by 11 per cent from 62,218 units registered in the month of May 2018 to 69,319 units in May 2019. Two-wheeler exports grew by 11 per cent increasing from 51,904 units in May 2018 to 57,519 units in April 2019.

Share it
Top