4 of a family electrocuted



Bhopal : Four members of a family, including two children, died due to electrocution at Nayapura area in the Madhya Pradesh capital last night, police said. Ravi Sen used to stay in a ‘kutcha’ house along with his family. His son Tarun (6) first came into contact with electric current that had circulated onto an iron wire at 2200 hrs. Ravi (35), his wife Sadhna (30) and daughter Pari (3) were electrocuted while trying to save him. The bodies were sent for post-mortem.

Share it
Top